addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philly Brunch Club Message Board › This weekend and plea for a co-organizer

This weekend and plea for a co-organizer

Morgan M.
user 14318990
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Brunchers!
I hope everyone had a fabulous summer, I know it's not over yet but it definitely feels like it's winding down.  Mine was busy and August totally got away from me - I definitely dropped the ball and failed to schedule a brunch this month! However, I am going to be in town this weekend and I was able to get a last-minute reservation at Smokin' Betty's for this Sunday.  If anyone is going to be around and doesn't already have plans, I hope to see you there!
On a sadder note, my co-organizer Kate has officially left Philadelphia for D.C. and on top of missing my Philly bestie, I'm now missing someone to bounce ideas off of and help scout out new great brunch spots!  As my partial failure to get it together for August suggests, I could really, really use a co-organizer!  I know some of you have indicated interest in this in the past so if you are still interested, send me an email.
There may be more changes coming soon to the group but I'll keep it short for now.  Stay tuned and hope to see some of you this weekend at Smokin' Betty's! I already have my eye on the Country Gravy & Biscuits!
-Morgan