addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Philly 'burbs WordPress Meetup Message Board › Looking for WP Designer to Work With on Regular Basis

Looking for WP Designer to Work With on Regular Basis

Darren S.
user 23811212
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
OK, here is what I am looking for. I have steady business of 5-7 new projects every month and I am looking someone who has the right skills. I want someone to work with me on an ongoing basis who can:

1. Install fresh installs of WP for new/existing sites
2. Move existing client sites over to my servers
3. Upload content I give you, images & logos from clients, install galleries, etc. on new site
4. Clean up all files from previous site and take new site live
5. Be involved in client design calls during pitch process and interact with clients as needed.

Basically, I am looking to stop doing the design/programming work and focus on sales. You MUST know WP, Genesis and their child themes inside out. Also having experience in Premise and Landing Page development will help. If you have a developer's license, that will work even better.

This is ongoing freelance work available to the right person/team. As I said, we do 5-sites a month all inside the same vertical. All work is branded my company and links placed on completed sites are mine. Must be able to deliver on time with great follow up skills.

Let's kick this around and figure out how we can work together if you think you are the right fit.

Please provide examples of your Genesis Wordpress work. Also include other work outside of parent/child themes you may have. I look forward to speaking to you and getting this going!

user 94596872
West Chester, PA
Post #: 1

i have experience in php/wordpress development. i can fulfill all of these requirements on time.
i have a passion to learn new things, and i am a good learner, so it wont be matter if you require anything else from above,

reply me to get started

you can see some of my projects.
Hearing Test