addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Socrates Cafe Message Board › Looking for contacts up north?

Looking for contacts up north?

A former member
Post #: 79
Linda wrote: "I wish we could do a once a month meetup in say port washington or thiensville. I live in Sheboygan and its hard to get to the meetings its so far."
I second that. I live in Ozaukee County near Thiensville, and understand Linda's issue. I have some free-thinker/philosophy-types contacts in and near Sheboygan. there is a yahoogroup for N.E. Wi. humanists at NEWHumanists(at)yahoogroups(d0t)com humancarol(at)yahoo(dot)com http://swiftnow.org...­