addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Boston Philosophy of Mind Group Message Board › FYI: Okham's Kegger

FYI: Okham's Kegger

Sean L.
user 2978255
Boston, MA
Hi All,

this is not related to our group, but this is a good series so I thought it was worth passing along anyway---I'll be going myself, maybe see some of you there.

Cheers,
Sean

Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:11 AM
To: Recipient list suppressed
Subject: Ockham's Kegger - Tuesdays at The Harp

Does the teleological suspension of the ethical make you weak in the knees?  Do you stay awake at night worrying about being deconstructed?  Do you think Magritte?s paintings of guys with bowlers and apples in their faces the best paintings you?ve ever seen?  Then you know it?s time for discussion and beer at Ockham's Kegger! 

Hosted by Advent parishioner Jeff Hanson, Professor of Philosophy at Boston College, Ockham?s Kegger will meet for a seven-week series on Tuesdays at 7 pm at The Harp (across from the TD Banknorth Garden) starting October 10. 

In this series, Dr. Hanson and friends will look at ?phenomenology,? particularly the works of Edward Husserl, Martin Heidegger, and Jean-Luc Marion, among others.  It?s an informal lecture style format with plenty of time for Q&A.  So get your brain scratched, have a brew, and meet other thoughtful people at Ockham?s Kegger - Where Stout Ales Meet Stout Ideas!

For more info, visit http://www.theadvent....­

I hope to see you there!

Patrick Gray