addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 298
I picked this bit of info up from another Meetup group and wish to pass it along here. It's from a Gizmodo article that was posted.

Adobe is giving away free copies of Photoshop CS2 from their web site. I went there to check it out for myself. Not only are they giving away Photoshop, they are giving away the whole CS2 Creative Suite! One can also download buffet style, any individual CS2 program one wants.

I finished downloading Illustrator CS2 and InDesign CS2 for myself. If one doesn't need the latest and greatest, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire some Adobe products at a reasonable price. wink

Gizmodo article

Adobe CS2 download site