Announcing a new meeting for The South Bay Photography Meetup Group!
What: Monthly Social Meeting
When: Wednesday, April 9, 7:00 PM
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Who should come: This is the continuation of our monthly meetings which originally were for beginners, but people with all degrees of experience seem to show up to chat, share ideas, look at photos, etc.
Why: Meet & chat with other local photographers. Who knows what you might learn!
Central location for the convenience of as many as possible (although I sure hate the traffic on 880).
Meeting Description: In no particular order and all entirely optional:
1. Portfolio viewing, discussion and constructive criticism.
2. Bring your camera and owner's manual if you would like to ask a question.
3. Post a request here in advance if you want someone to bring a piece of photo equip. you're thinking about buying.
4. Have an idea for a shoot? Bring them!
5. Drink coffee. Eats are available too.
Learn more here:http://photo.meetup.com/413/calendar/7608647/