addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › SHARED STUDIO.... $250 a MONTH.... FULLY EQUIPPED

SHARED STUDIO.... $250 a MONTH.... FULLY EQUIPPED

Brian D.
user 5907761
San Jose, CA
Post #: 17
If you are interested in a shared but private studio? I currently have two open spots in our mezzanine studio for new photographers. If you are interested please email me back ASAP because these spots go quickly.

Its a GREAT way to learn and practice studio lighting in private.

If you didn't know, I have two studios in downtown San Jose in an old historic building. One is clean and corporate with lots of natural light and the other is old and rustic and on the top/13th floor (attic) of the building.. Both come fully equipped with all strobes and light modifiers. $250 a month gets you a set of keys and 24/7 access. More info is on my profile.

Both studios you can store your gear and props although there are 4 -5 strobes in each studio already for your use.

Both have dressing room and hair and makeup station

Both have a complete set of light modifiers (soft boxes, barn doors, cones, grids and pocket wizard)

Link to gallery of images of the ATTIC Studio
http://www.iyiimages....­

Link to gallery of images of the MEZZANINE Studio
http://www.iyiimages....­

1, You get a set of keys for 24 hour access to the building and studio.
2, The group of photographers share a web calendar
3, No more then three shoots a week
4, No more then 3 hour shoots (can be longer if you are the last booking of the day)
5, No group shoots
6, No workshops

CONTACT
BRIAN ------ > 408-802-2161

______________________________________­__________________________________

George
user 51440672
Santa Clara, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Brian,
How many others are there? What floor is the MEZZANINE Studio on? Is there a bathroom in the studio? I'm very interested so let me know.
Thanks,
George
Brian D.
user 5907761
San Jose, CA
Post #: 18
The Mezzanine studio has a total of 8-10 members MAX, They all share a Google calendar where they can see other bookings. It has bathrooms, a dressing room, Hair and MU station, Kitchenette and pull-chain seemless paper roll holder...

It also have a separate prop room with your equipment can be stored and a whole lot of community props.

I hope this helps clarify..
Tyler M
user 4146256
San Jose, CA
Post #: 3
Hey Brian -- having been a member of your studio for a short while just wanted to tell you thank you! Having access to your studio has been an awesome way to continue developing my photography skills.

Thanks again man! smile