addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Open Lingerie Shoot This Sunday !!!

Open Lingerie Shoot This Sunday !!!

A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings Everyone,

I'll be hosting two fantastic lingerie models in my spaceous rental studio this coming sunday, 2/15, from 11 to 3pm.

There will be lighting provided, model release signed, all for only $75.00 to attend.

Please email me direct, at :

cscoff ( at ) sbcglobal.net

to view the promotional flyer, please visit this page:

http://erotic-fine-ar...­

Thanks so much !!!

- Craig

p.s. this space is also available to rent by the hour, please let me know if you'd like more info.