addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Robert

Location:

Oakland, CA
Hometown: Oakland, CA

Member since:

February 10, 2009

What type of photography do you enjoy the most?

Currently, I realized from talking with others that I'm unfocused about a specific genre of photography. I'm planning a couple home town shoots but not toward one specific discipline to improve. Time to change that.

What camera do you currently shoot with and what's your ideal setup?

Photography is 90% your eye and your creativity while the other 10% is having any camera in your hand to take the picture. I have a Nikon dslr and am interested in sharing information about these.

Introduction

Like most here I'm looking forward to meeting others, sharing techniques and sometime shooting together.

What Robert is saying about this Meetup Group

One can meet many different people practicing different genres of photography and using different techniques. This is a good group for finding out information on how to improve different techniques of photography through the friendships made.


Member of

  • This member chose not to make their Meetup membership information public.

Interests

  • This member chose not to make their interests public.

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy