addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Photo shoot, Blues singer

Photo shoot, Blues singer

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 2
I'm going to the 'Saloon' in North Beach on Tuesday Oct. 3 around 9:30 to 10PM to photograph Lisa Kindred. She is a long time blues singer and has played with Stevie Ray Vaughen when he was just a kid. The Saloon is on 1232 Grant St. between Columbus and Vallejo in North Beach. She plays there the 1st and 3rd Tuesday each month. She needs photos taken of her and I'm sure will be glad to have a group of photographers instead of just me to photograph her in exchange for cd or prints. I met her through a friend at the South Beach Block Party a few weeks age and we discussed this photo shoot. The more the merrier. Come to the Saloon, maybe have a drink, and meet a little known and long established blues singer.

John

Saloon 1232 Grant St btwn Columbus/Vallejo in North Beach.
9:30 - 10:00 pm
Tuesday, Oct 3. 2006
A former member
Post #: 48
John,

See you there.

Truly,
Zabrina
A former member
Post #: 25
Sorry I missed this.
I guess I need to start reading the forum more often.
How did it go?
Do you have any images to share?

Robin