addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Yay my photo won last month at last month's meet but $100 gift card was not

Yay my photo won last month at last month's meet but $100 gift card was not delivered.... boo..

Closed to new replies

Kenni
user 10900464
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Yay my photo won last month at last month's meet but $100 gift card was not delivered.... boo..

I got in touch with Xavier but no response. Does anyone know how else to get in touch with him?
Kenni
user 10900464
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
It's Dec 31 and still no $100 gift card as promised. Double BOO.
Anny
user 3380623
Citrus Heights, CA
Post #: 118
Maybe it is time to let it go? At least you were given recognition, enjoy that.
Xavier L.
user 9813447
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
It's Dec 31 and still no $100 gift card as promised. Double BOO.

Kenni, sorry for the delay in getting this out to you. I was out of the country for Dec. w/very limited access to Internet -sent you the ship confirmation from Best Buy. Please enjoy your prize.

Best,
Xavier