addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 19
Hi all,

I am in need of a sensor cleaning and want to do it myself. I've handed my camera to a "professional" before and got it back dirtier then when I delivered it! I am looking for a place in Vancouver where I can buy some 4 x 4 inch Pec Pads (and not for $40 for a 100..). Online they are $4.95 or so plus $5 shipping. Surely someone in Vancouver sells them? Also, does anyone know where I can buy 100% pure methanol? Yes, I am a poor photographer… smile

Thanks all!

Confusion C.
user 3160827
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 252
Beau Photo sells them, but they are not recommended for sensors, just lenses! Beau also sells sensor swabs.
Angela R
Miradora
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 109
A former member
Post #: 20
I have an Arctic Butterfly, but I have some persistent dirt sadly... smile
A former member
Post #: 21
Beau Photo sells them, but they are not recommended for sensors, just lenses! Beau also sells sensor swabs.
I've never had much luck with them. Tried to rent a camera once and they didn't even call me back. Are they still around? I get most of my gear (cams and lenses) from Lens and Shutter these days (I get a great deal from them) and everyhting else from BHPhotovideo.