addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vancouver Photography Meetup Group Message Board Messages from the Organizer › Call for Banner Images for our site

Call for Banner Images for our site

Trish
Hi everyone!

Our new site look (coming in the next week) relies on a banner at the top of our home page. While I can create some banners from my own archives, I thought it would be fun to open this up to the group -- I'm sure amongst us all we can produce scores of wonderful images!

If you'd like to submit a banner to be used, please post to this album: http://www.meetup.com...­

Specs are (height x width in pixels): between '960 x 150' and '960 x 100'.

The banner will appear at the top of our home page. It can be an image of anything, but it should represent our City or our Group in some way.

Note: banners will be used and rotated on the site at the discretion of the organizer. As with all photos posted to our site by members, everyone is welcome to comment and show their appreciation of the banner images posted! :)

Thank you!

-Trish
Trish
TrishR
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 649
­Bryan's wonderful banner image was used on our group site as of May 1, 2013.

With the following palette:
Banner - #AAB2B7
Background - #CAD0D4
Links - #1F4F77
Buttons - #A53C41