addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vancouver Photography Meetup Group Message Board Buy-Sell Gear Exchange › Photoshooting the Annual Zombie Walk this Saturday

Photoshooting the Annual Zombie Walk this Saturday

Peter K.
user 71176212
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
I ask if anyone can volunteer to organize this event. I look forward to go but I may have to work that day and and quite sure if I can make it.

Check details "http://www.insidevanc...­