addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Victoria Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Comet ISON Photo Contest

Comet ISON Photo Contest

Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 788
I haven't read the fine print, but if you're interested in astrophotography...

http://www.space.com/...­

Mike.
James Y.
user 47531632
Victoria, BC
Post #: 71

I photographed comet Pannstarr earlier this year and am looking forward to photographing this comet. I took this photograph earlier this week on Sombrio beach.
James Y.
user 47531632
Victoria, BC
Post #: 72

I love the airglow in the sky and the refection of the meteorite on the water.
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 789
Nicely done!
James Y.
user 47531632
Victoria, BC
Post #: 73
Thank you, I thought so. The photograph was shown on the local news.
Marcia and Mike Ne...
wolfnowl
Victoria, BC
Post #: 800
Congrats!
James Y.
user 47531632
Victoria, BC
Post #: 78
Wayne and I tried a couple days ago to photograph the comet before it swings around the sun. No luck for us. We will have to wait now till Dec.6.