addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Paris Photography Meetup Group Message Board › I need you to create your website!

I need you to create your website!

Vlad M.
egzplicit
London, GB
Post #: 10
Hi everyone,

About a year ago me and my team started working on Picmoo - www.picmoo.com , a website builder for photographers. As a photographer myself, I know how hard it is to create and maintain your own website... servers, hosting, domains, software, it's all complicated and takes ages to setup and run. This is the main reason Picmoo was born: an easy to use, modern and smart way to create websites for photographers.

We launched a couple of days ago and we need photographers to test our product in order to receive feedback and improve it (like with our photos, there is always room for that). If you have 5 minutes, please have a look at picmoo.com and let us know what you think.

I've also started my own website at vlad.picmoo.com , any feedback or suggestions are welcomed!

Looking forward to hear from you!
kevin h.
user 4277558
Paris, FR
Post #: 36
Hi there Vlad,
I am surely interested! One question though, is picmoo SEO and Google friendly?I am a Paris based photographer who needs a website like a mad dog needs hanging!
Vlad M.
egzplicit
London, GB
Post #: 12
Hi Kevin,

Yes, all our websites are optimised for search engines and social networks as well. To mention just a few of the optimisations, you get clean semantically correct code, search engine friendly URLs (like /landmarks/eiffel-tower , etc), correct headings for your content, including the blogging system, sitemaps, etc.

If you decide on a 12 months subscription you also get your very own free domain (we manage it but it's yours to keep). Having your own separate domain also helps alot when it comes to google.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Vlad M.
egzplicit
London, GB
Post #: 13
Kevin,

I was browsing your Flickr photos, nice work, I've spotted a few landscapes and portraits I really like! Your flickr page reminded me of another great feature we offer where you can connect your Flickr account to your Picmoo website and with a click of a button you can import all your photos over to your new website. Then you can select individual photos, move them in different galleries (like Landscapes / Portraits / etc) and get everything setup in no time.

I'd love if you find a few minutes to give that a try.

Best regards,
kevin h.
user 4277558
Paris, FR
Post #: 39
Email me at kevinhayden62 at hotmail.com
Adamina L.
user 8760913
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hello Vlad, hello Kevin!

I'm a photographer with much less experience than Kevin, but wishing to launch me seriously into the business. I'm currently based in London, after 10 years spent in Paris, but I'm still very connected to Paris.
I'd love to test the website.
Here is my email: alisiecka@yahoo.es
and here are my photos:

http://www.flickr.com...­

http://500px.com/mana...­

Cheers,

Adamina