addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Photography Meetup Group: PhotoSA Message Board › Which is better?

Which is better?

Cassia G.
user 10767830
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 72
Looking to either purchase Corel or Photoshop Elements but wondering which is better for photo and video editing. Any recommendations??? I don't like Photoshop 5 as its just not user friendly, for me anyways.

Thanks for the help.
Fred G.
FredGerhart
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 255
Look for products that allow a 30 day free trail then perhaps you can find something that suits your style. I use ACDSEE Pro 6, Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS4, and Gimp depending upon the job at hand. In my opinion the one easiest to use has been ACDSEE Pro.

Good Luck,

Fred
Robby R.
user 10955738
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 70
Elements 10, it converts RAW to JPEG & has some nice CS5 features to make your images pop real nice. ;-)
Cassia G.
user 10767830
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 73
Does Elements 10 also do video?