addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Malibu Photoshop & Soda POP Message Board › Tomorrow's Evening Meetup - 6:30PM!

Tomorrow's Evening Meetup - 6:30PM!

Seth D.
user 10959230
Group Organizer
Burbank, CA
Hey Everyone! A quick update from Photoshop & SodaPop!

Since starting this group a few weeks ago, we have grown to 54 Members! Welcome!

Thank you for making Photoshop & SodaPop a success!

For tomorrow (Thursday's) Meetup, I've rescheduled the time to 6:30PM for those who have requested evening classes! I will try and do one evening class a month, or more in time if that seems to work better for everyone. Remember, my Thursday classes are really geared for beginners, so if you're more advanced, lets schedule a separate date for intermediate users.

Please RSVP for tomorrow, and if next week works better for an evening class let me know!

Hope to see you soon!

Best,
- Seth Dobie

Some recent testimonials:

Seth, has really provided a perfect meet up. Cool calm and knowledgable. Don't hesitate, just meet up & dive right in.
- Charles Corbin

Went to my first meetup yesterday. Learned a lot more than I thought I would/could. Great teacher. Thanks Seth!
- Brent Walker / SayIWont . com

Nice Guy. If you want to learn beginning photoshop techniques Seth provides a nice learning environment. A very relaxed atmosphere. - Lee Fruchter