addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Barcelona PHP Meetup Group Message Board › New PHP meetup?

New PHP meetup?

A former member
Post #: 1
In response to Tudor's suggestion - yes, let's arrange a new place, and possibly time. The existing meetup gets posted every month but it never happens. If anybody knows a bar that has reasonable prices, is not too noisy, and is easy to get to, then please suggest it.
Tudor
motanelu
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 4
Since I'm new in Barcelona I don't know any good bars we can use as meetup places, so I can't make any suggestions of my own, but I'm more than happy listening to other people's suggestions.
A former member
Post #: 9
maybe a place where you also can stand up in case many people show up, as i personally prefer standing up, so you can better mingle and talk to more people. and we'll have been sitting behind our screens all day long anyway...

i'll try to think of a place also!
Tudor
motanelu
Barcelona, ES
Post #: 5
I'm going to email Dan Podeanu, see if we can chose another location...
A former member
Post #: 2
Still no change... I emailed meetup.com support who told me that Dan's account was in order so they couldn't do anything and I should try emailing him again... so I have. If no reply from him I will try meetup.com again to see if they can scratch this monthly posting of a meetup that does not happen.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, replying to this discussion to see if anyone is interested in some freelance work. Please look at the other thread I started. Thanks a lot.