addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Barcelona PHP Meetup Group Message Board › Need Programmer in Barcelona

Need Programmer in Barcelona

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, I am developing a website and am in the middle of development now. The programmer I have, we are no longer able to continue with. Would need someone to start asap.

Please reply with a way to contact you (instant messenger or telephone). I live in Gracia, would like to interview in this area and get started. I know this is a php board, but the site programming is in asp.net . Not many resources available for that in Barcelona. If anyone is interested please reply!
A former member
Post #: 21
Hello there,
are you still looking for some ASP.NET help??? I have some experience in .Net platform. Let me know. My email is: iliykova@hotmail.com.
Best regards
Bilyana