addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Auckland PHP Meetup Group Message Board › PHP Developer Needed

PHP Developer Needed

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Guys, sorry to leave this comment in your meetup group, but I've been finding it very hard to find developers in NZ. My name is Ainoha and my company is GottaPet. We are looking for a developer preferably experienced in social engine (http://www.socialengi...­) or excelling in php and with knowledge of buying platforms (ie. Groupon). If this sounds like you or you know someone that is suitable for this job please contact me. ainoha.mathov(at)gottapet.co.nz Thanks! enjoy your meetup!