addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pilates & ZumbaGold @ Active Bodies Message Board › Meetup Series Cancelled: Cardio Kickboxing & Groupon concerns

Meetup Series Cancelled: Cardio Kickboxing & Groupon concerns

Erik
user 8205936
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
The event series Cardio Kickboxing! has been temporarily suspended through Thursday, June 2, 2011.

I know several of you purchased your Groupon deal based on our class schedule. Please bear with me as I try to replace the instructor that had been with me for nearly 8 months. I will make sure you get your money's worth from our classes.

Typically when I put out notices for new instructors we have more inquiries than we can handle. For some reason that is not the case this time. I'm at loss to explain it. It's the same thing I've been dealing with for Pilates. I never go more than a day without someone inquiring about the position. It's like no one is even looking for a job....must be nice!

So for that reason I have suspended the Cardio Kickboxing class, so as not to put any of you on emotional roller coaster ride and cause disappointment each time I have to cancel the class. I know how much you guys enjoy the class, and I will add Cardio Kickboxing to the schedule as soon as I have found a suitable instructor. I'm working to get someone as soon as possible.

Please contact me at my personal email if you have any concerns regarding your Groupon deal: migsmd@yahoo.com

480-926-8989

Have a good night and thank you for your patience.

-Erik