addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Dog Meetup Group Message Board › Would you like to take over the Pittsburgh Dog Meetup?

Would you like to take over the Pittsburgh Dog Meetup?

A former member
Post #: 106
I haven't been active as an organizer in ages and I've been paying dues to allow the group to continue, but it just doesn't make sense for me to continue doing that! When my second dog turned out to not be very dog friendly, it made it challenging to attend any of the meetups :(

And now that I have a new baby, I need to scale back any unnecessary expenses and commitments.

Would you like to take over the group? I'm not entirely sure how it works but I'd love to have someone step up so the group can be revitalized and continue!