addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › "Business Secrets of the Prosperous and Fearless" Seminar near Gro

"Business Secrets of the Prosperous and Fearless" Seminar near Grove City Outlets April 27

Kristy D. F.
user 14062254
Sharpsville, PA
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone! I'm Kristy D. Fox, and I coordinate the Mercer County Natural Wellness Meetup Group.

We're holding an exciting seminar on Friday, April 27, in the Grove City, PA/Mercer, PA area for entrepreneurs and business leaders who are ready to exercise "mind over matter" to create the business, livelihood, and lifestyle of your dreams!

Just visit the Mercer County Natural Wellness Meetup Group website for details.

Questions? Feel free to call me directly at (724) 813-0377.

All the Best!
Kristy D. Fox

PS Meetup members who register by April 21 save $50!