Pashan Lake near Pashan Village, Pune
Official Event Page: Click Here
• Free Photowalk for Pixean Premium Members
• Social engagement
• Opportunity to capture beauty of Nature
• Post Photowalk, A review session for 30 minutes.
Nature is full of colours and life. It has wide ranges of options to capture those beautiful shots. So on one hand it seems very easy that you can capture shots from this wide range of beauty. But on the other hand it is not very easy as for different landscapes and portraits it requires different lens and techniques to capture perfectly. You need some simple photography tips to capture the variety of colours and sceneries our nature has. You can bring out the nature's beautiful creation in your photographs by putting some creative ideas and best angle tips together. The high peaked mountains, the colourful flowers, the green carpet of forests, the beautiful wildlife; nature has so many options to capture in your photographs.
About Pashan Lake
Pashan Lake has been built by creating a bund around a small rivulet, named Ram Nadi. Before flowing into the main Mula River, the rivulet originates from Bavdhan and flows via Pashan, Sutarwadi, and Baner to Someshwarwadi. The man-made lake has a total catchments area of 40 sq km. Water of the lake serves the people of the old Pashan Village for growing crops all the year round. It is also supplied to nearby Governor's House.
Migratory birds visit the lake and its surrounding area in large numbers. Alongside the lake, Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has constructed a 300 m footpath called the nature trail. A bamboo plantation and wall alongside the lake have been constructed to allure birds and to protect the lake. One can view grey heron, purple moorhen, white and red lapwing and little egret. House crow, coot, white breasted kingfisher, jungle babbler, Mahratta woodpecker, cattle egret and cotton teal also visit the lake. Boating facility is also available at the lake.
Equipment & Gears:
• DSLR or even any point and shoot camera will be fine
• 18-55,[masked] mm lens or similar Macro lens (85 or 100 mm) (recommended)
• Extension tube or Macro filters (optional)
Premium Member Benefits:
• Just RSVP to attend this event. No paid registration required.
• You can always request for a photowalk at a place of your choice.
• You can request for walk on any photography genre.
• Walkin to any photowalk organized by Pixean without any registration. However, just intimate the team about your presence.
*Want to see what offers do we have for you, visit our membership page.
How to Register:
You need to signup on http://pixean.in/ and go to event page to register. Link to event page is given on top.
*Please note this is paid event. Please check on event page to see more details.
For any queries, contact Amit at[masked] or whatsapp on 7872382702.