You may have heard that women face pay discrepancies. (21% in Germany!) Did you also realize that pay gaps leave us with lifetime pension and wealth gaps? It's time for women to own their financial futures!
Mind the Gap is a registered nonprofit e.V. group, and we're building a financial education platform with events in Germany, Poland and beyond.
We all have different types of goals, lifestyles, ambitions, worries and ideas – but we have one thing in common: we want to know more about finance, wealth management and financial freedom. Our mission is to getting women to their financial and investment goals, together!
We stand for:
· closing the gender-based salary gaps, investment gaps and wealth gaps
· helping women to increase their financial confidence
· helping women to demystify the terms and concepts used in the financial world
· getting women closer to their financial goals
· focusing on "best practices" in everything from budgets to ETFs
· sharing worries and experiences with other women
We host a series of networking events, seminars and workshops. Everyone is welcome at the all the events. We love new members and hope you will benefit from this group!
Come follow us! We're working hard to create great content at our blog, on Facebook, in Instagram and on Twitter!