We're excited to announce the 1st annual Cannabis Tech Pitch Night, organized by CannaImpact will take place on February 27th, 2019 at Mindspace Tel Aviv.
The purpose of our Pitch Night is to ignite innovation in the Medical Cannabis and Tech industry and to provide pioneering startups with exposure to technology leaders, investors, and potential partners.
What happens if you decide to participate?
- The Pitch Session offers select startups the opportunity to present their Cannabis Tech solutions via a 5 minute pitch to a diverse group of industry, investor, analyst, and media panelists, who in turn will provide feedback, advice, and recommendations.
- Participating startup companies must submit their presentation here by February 15th, 2019 in order to have a chance to be selected to present to the panel. You will be notified by February 20th, 2019 if you have been selected for the Pitch Session.
- Presentations will be published on the CannaImpact web site and will have a chance to be spotlighted on the CannaImpact blog.
- Participating startup companies will have the opportunity to gain unique exposure to the CannaImpact community including our global professional and technical experts, and Corporate Members.
- But that’s not all! We the winning startup will also receive a complimentary creative package to help push their venture forward.
Stay tuned for further details.
Additional speakers will be announced soon...
Guidelines for submission:
- Pitch Submissions need to be sent via the official Google Form - https://goo.gl/forms/p4KS5mqMAePAsmov2
- Submissions should include an “elevator pitch” of your startup company. Submissions should be in PowerPoint format and should be no more than 15 slides.
- CannaImpact reserves the right not to publish submissions that do not meet the spirit of this event.
- Saul Kaye - Founder, iCAN
- Kfir Kachlon - Investments Principal and Cannabis-Tech Lead, OurCrowd
- Ma'ayan Weisberg - International Relations, Tikun Olam.
- Abraham Dreazen - CEO, Nextage Innovation
- Zvika Friedman, Associate, and Head of Cannabis Regulatory practice at HFN
Pitch Submissions need to be sent via the official Google Form https://goo.gl/forms/p4KS5mqMAePAsmov2
Attending as a guest? RSVP today to save your spot!
Location Hosts - Mindspace Tel Aviv Ahad Ha'Am St 54 · Tel Aviv-Yafo
Co-organized by CannaImpact & Nextage Innovation.