addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Veggie Tucson Message Board › VMS Part 2 - Recipes and Class Notes

VMS Part 2 - Recipes and Class Notes

kristen t.
user 11842829
Tucson, AZ
Dear tribe,

I apologize for the delay with this email. We are having internet problems and have had very limited access. Thanks for all the interest. Looking forward to Part 3 with Rehmannia.

RECIPES from VMS Part 2:

CLASS NOTES from VMS Part 2:

As a reminder, one of our newest member perks is an ongoing coupon code that saves 12% off of all RAW FOOD WORLD orders. This was generously extended by Matt and Angela.

You must log in thru:­ Then, AFTER you enter in your order and go to checkout, BEFORE finalizing the sale, enter in this code where indicated: tucson12

I'll soon be posting a page with various RAW ICE CREAM recipes for our upcoming SUMMER POTLUCK, June 18th. We'll have ahhh*mazing ICE CREAMS for you to try in addition to all the ingredients for RAWKin' Banana Splits. If you've never tried RAW VEGAN ICE CREAM before, you'll wonder why people are so hooked on dairy. Seriously delicious -- and healthy! I call it N*ice Cream.

In gratitude,

Kristen (and family)