addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Veggie Tucson Message Board › pudding, soup.. any good raw "mush" recipes?

pudding, soup.. any good raw "mush" recipes?

A former member
Post #: 1
hi all!

i went to the emergency room on monday and found out i had gallstones. so i'm trying to dissolve/flush them now with "stone free" (a supplement) and a few rounds of liver flushes.. really don't want to get my gallbladder removed.

in the meantime, i need to eat a diet of baby food.

anything too pokey or jagged really hurts my stomach. i also REALLY can't handle a lot of fat or protein right now, so i'm stuck. i feel pretty gross eating cooked mashed potatoes but that's all i've been able to handle lately. but i think my body really needs to be raw so it can heal like a champ!

if you'd like to share any recipes or ideas you might have it would help me a lot! i think i'm going to blend some avocados, bananas, vanilla and honey to make a vanilla pudding even though avocados have a lot of fat.. some websites say avocados are actually good for gallstones, so i don't know. i'll try it!

thanks raw friends :)
A former member
Post #: 2
well i blended a banana, half an avocado, lemon juice and vanilla and rapadura ("Raw" sugar [i guess]) and it tasted alright. time for more experiments!