addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tag! You're it! Vancouver Message Board › Less than 29 hours til we're playing TAG!

Less than 29 hours til we're playing TAG!

A former member
Only ONE more sleep! Tomorrow is shaping up to be our biggest game ever. Wahoo! I’m already starting to buzz with excitement. 40 people have RSVP’d YES – maxing our limit. PLEASE update your RSVP if your plans have changed. This makes room for others who would like to join us AND it really helps me plan the day.

Also – because of the large turn out we need to work together to MAXIMIZE the FUN.

Please plan to arrive between 1:45 and 2pm. Though tag is less structured than most sports, we do need time to explain the rules and break into teams. We want to avoid the milling around waiting to see who’s showing up wasting precious PLAYTIME.

My goal is to keep us moving :) I’m in the midst of putting together an itinerary for game day. A large group requires a little more structure than usual. So here’s the plan:

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR GAMES YOU’D LIKE TO PLAY please email them to me today.
I will do my best to include them tomorrow. Of course we will have some flexibility to adapt to the group dynamic – but it’s important (to me) that we head in with a plan. Again – it’s about maximizing our playtime :)

Ps: We will be documenting the games to put together a package to send out to other groups who would like to play tag in their cities. This includes written rules, photos and a series of YouTube videos. Tag! You’re it! will be sweeping the Nation in no time! If you have a camera and can take some pictures tomorrow we’d sure appreciate it.

Tag you soon!
Anah

A former member
Post #: 2
I'll be there with my Surrey moms walkabout meetup group