Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
EVENT MUST KNOWS:
• We will meet in the lobby of the restaurant a few minutes before our 7:45pm reservation.
• Cost per person is expected to be about $20-$30, depending on how much food you order, plus any beverages, tax and gratuity. Please bring at least $50 in CASH (small bills preferred) to settle your portion of the bill.
• Girasol has earned an average rating of 4.0 Stars out of 5.0 from over 130 Yelp Reviewers: http://www.yelp.com/biz/cedar-house-mediterranean-restaurant-valley-village
• You can browse the Menu HERE.
• Parking is available in their private parking lot. Street parking is available. Be sure to read the street signs for any parking restrictions.
• The night before the event, I will send all attendees my cell number in case you need to get a hold of me.
Recently, I had dinner at Marouch in East Hollywood for some Armenian/Lebanese food just to find out what was it that made renown LA Times's food critic Jonathan Gold name Marouch in his list of 101 best restaurants in LA in 2013. Unfortunately, the restaurant seem to have passed its prime as the place was almost completely empty, and the best thing I ate was the rice pilaf.
Well, now I'm on a journey to find a better Armenian Lebanese restaurant, and I was given 3 recommendations, where all 3 of those restaurants are located near Valley Village. I've dined at Cedar House before, but it was so long ago that I cannot remember what the food quality is like. So, come embark on a journey into the SFV as I try out a few places in search for amazing Lebanese food.