Please Make Note of Pleasure Palate Attendance Policies and our 3 Strikes Rule by clicking here before RSVP-ing to this Event. Cancelling your RSVP within 24 hours for any reason, or not showing up at the event without contacting the Organizer by cell phone ahead of time will result in a strike. 3 Strikes and You're Out!
Where else to celebrate New Years Eve than at one of the most popular and most well known Chinese (Chiu Chow) Restaurants in all of LA? Reservations are not accepted here, so we will have an early dinner to beat the crowds. Here, we will indulge in their most famous dishes:
• House Special Lobster
• Crab with Ginger & Scallions
• Bo Loc Lac aka Shaking Beef
• Shrimp with Candied Walnuts
• Clams in Spicy Basil Sauce
• Oysters on Hot Sizzling Platter
• and more...
IMPORTANT EVENT INFO:
• We will meet in front of the restaurant at 3:45pm. Please be on time as they will not seat us until the entire group is present. It would be best if you can arrive as early as 3:30pm. In any case, I will arrive earlier than 3:30pm to queue up for tables, and I would like for us to get 2 or 3 of the tables in the semi-private rooms.
• Check out their MENU.
• Cost per person is expected to be about $50-$60, depending on how food we will order, plus tax and gratuity. Please bring at least $80 in CASH (small bills preferred) to settle your portion of the bill. If you order any beverage(s), you will be responsible for the cost of those.
• New Port Tan Cang Seafood has received an average rating of 4.0 Stars out of 5.0 from over 2,000 reviews on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/newport-seafood-restaurant-san-gabriel-4
• Valet Parking in its own lot is available. Street parking is available as well. Be sure to read the street signs for any parking restrictions.
A foodie to the core, I like most cuisines and I like to cook as well.
Designer of Dragon 88
We are what we eat.
It's your world, I just help organize Pleasure Palate events for it.
Looking forward to exploring LA with you.
Love great food and interesting people.
Hi... I'm Pauline
I love to explore more of what LA has to offer, meet like-minded people, and make new friends!
I enjoy eating my way around the world without leaving the country!
Hi I love to eat a variety of foods and would rather do it with other people.