Please Note: Read the directions very carefully below BEFORE you RSVP 'Yes' for the event.
1) I am hosting this event for both Gay Foodies and Pleasure palate.
2) If you are not a night owl, I recommend sleeping a few hours in the evening before the event starts at 2:30 AM.
3) To get to the floats, go North on the 110 freeway and exit on Orange Grove Blvd. Head North on orange Grove and then when you reach the road security blocks, look for residential parking. Then call me:[masked]
4) We will be walking about a mile or so in very cold weather, so bring layered clothing, scarves and gloves.
5) Make sure to bring your camera!
For the past 5 years, I have hosted late night viewings of the Rose Parade Floats. So this will be my 6th year visiting the Rose Parade Floats on NYE. Come join me in Pasadena for a few hours to enjoy an up close and personal experience with the Rose Parade floats!
Its not easy staying up until 2:30 AM and dealing with the cold night, but its worth it to avoid the crowds and see the Rose Parade floats up close and personal without the crowds. Plus its FREE. This is why I'm doing this for the 5th year in a row, and I'm the type of person that tends not to do repeat events unless its truly an amazing and worthwhile experience.
The flowers on the floats will be fresh and you can literally smell their fragrance and see all the amazing details the volunteers put into creating these floats.