Please Note: Read the directions carefully below before you RSVP 'Yes' for this event.
1) This is 2 day, overnight adventure in Paso Robles. We will be doing a variety of things - some wine tasting, food tasting, art viewing, museums, etc. We will also be buying tickets to attend the Sensorio light installation for Saturday night.
2) I will be renting a vehicle(s) for this road trip. We will evenly split the cost of the rental and gas for this trip. If we have more than 4 people, then I will rent another vehicle. The goal is to have 4 people per rental. I will also need designated driivers for each additional vehicle, along with a designated navigator. Navigators stay int he front passenger seat and help provide directions and act as back up drivers for the vehicle.
3) I reserved a room at the Town House Motel in Paso Robles through booking.com. There are only a few rooms remaining, so if you want to join in on this adventure, reserve your room now.
4) You will need to prepurchase your ticket for Sensorio online: https://nvite.com/community/sensorio
The tickets cost about $37 per person.
Sunset time is around 8:30 PM that day, so we will be buying the 8:30 PM timed entry admission.
5) There will be quite bit of driving, walking and possibly some hiking involved in this trip. My events are packed with back to back activities - this is not what I would describe as a slow and leisurely trip.
6) I will flesh out the itinerary with the wineries, restaurants, points of interest, etc. in the coming weeks. For now its important you book your hotel room and buy your ticket for Sensorio. I am open to suggestions and ideas if there are places you want to visit in Paso Robles.
A few months ago, PP member Charity notified me about Sensorio being installed in Paso Robles in May. I was familiar with the artist's past installations in Australia, so was delighted to hear that he was finally doing one in the USA. I have hosted trips to Paso Robles in prior years, but I think there's still quite a few sites and wineries I have yet to discover and experience, along with the Sensorio light installation. So come join me for a weekend of food, wine, and art adventure!