addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Chicago Poker Meetup Group Message Board › Chicago Poker Events, Charity Tournaments, Etc.

Chicago Poker Events, Charity Tournaments, Etc.

Nick N.
user 6186441
Roselle, IL
Post #: 7
POKER PLAYERS WANTED FOR POSSIBLE CHARITABLE POKER EVENTS IN LAKE COUNTY!! EMAIL LAKECOUNTYCHARITABLEGAMES@GMAIL.COM FOR MORE INFO.
A former member
Post #: 3
All In Fundraising's next event is 7/1/09, from 2pm-12am. Located at Bliss Creek Golf Course, 1 Golf View Lane, Sugar Grove, IL 60554. Bliss Creek is 10 minutes West of Rt. 59.

A variety of Multi-table tournaments, sit & go's and live action is offered.

Go to www.allinfundraising.org for more information.
Slaughter2010
user 11300949
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
If you're in the Chicago Area and love poker, come check out the Texas Hold'Em Celebrity Poker Challenge hosted by the CHICAGO SLAUGHTER.

Come out and and enjoy a good old fashioned game of Texas Hold'Em with Chicago football greats Steve "Mongo" McMichael (Slaughter Head Coach), Jim McMahon, and Otis Wilson. Also featuring Ty Bentli (103.5 KISS FM), Jen Patterson (Comcast SportsNet), Sondra Solarte (Fox Chicago News), David Navarro (Fox Chicago News), Tom Kief (95.1 WIIL Rock), Drew Walker (99.5 US*99), and more local Chicago Celebrities

WHERE: Sears Centre Arena
5333 Prairie Stone Parkway
Hoffman Estates, IL 60192

WHEN: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2010
2:00 pm Check-In
3:00 pm Cards Fly

Quick Facts: -Portion of the proceeds from this event to benefit The Walter & Connie
Payton Foundation.
-Silent & Live Auctions
-Buy-in is $250
-no-limit Texas Hold'em Format
-Re-buys & Add-ons Available
-Complimentary Snacks

*Early Bird Special!!! Extra Chips if you register before Feb. 1, 2010*
Reserve your spot today! Call 847-310-3190 or fax entry form to 847-310-3199
*For More Information visit: www.chicagoslaughter.com*
A former member
Post #: 48
Saturday April 17th at the Senior Frisbie Center 52 Northwest Hwy Des Plaines, IL from 1pm-10pm. This event will be 21yrs and older. 1pm FREEROLL, 4PM Feautured $100 Frisbie Tournament $7,500* in payouts(100 player max) Pre-pay and get $10 discount. 7PM $25 Multi-Tourney. .50/$1 and $1/2 Cash Games, $15 and $25 Sit n Go's will be available all day. Craps, Roulette, Blackjack, Blackjack+3, Three Card Poker, and Caribbean Stud will also be available. For more info visit www.wccgpoker.com
Pidgeon
user 13182737
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hello Meetup Folks,

I have been playing softball since I was 6 years old. This summer I was on two local teams through the CMSA league here in Chicago. One of my teams, the Moodswings, won the championship in our "A" division. A team has been put together with some of the best players in this league to play in the ASANA world series in Las Vegas this November.

I am super excited to travel and play against some of the best softball 11" slow pitch softball players in the country. Though, as with any team trying to pull something like this off, we need to fundraise to make our dream a reality.

We are having a Texas Hold 'Em poker tournament on October 16, 2010 at 12:00pm at Temptations located at 10235 Grand Ave. Franklin Park, IL 60131.

Tickets are 75$. Prizes include:

1st place- $2,000
2nd place- $1,000
3rd place- $500
4th place- $400
5th place- $250
6th place- $200
7th place-$175
8th place-$175
9th place-$150
10th place-$150

(Payouts based on 100 people, two re-buys are allowed at $40 each)

If you think this is something you'd like to participate in to help my team and myself out, please let me know and I can get you a ticket by replying to this message or emailing me.

I need to sell a few more tickets to raise enough money for out team to go to the world series.

Thanks

Jen Pagonis/Pidgeon
jenpagonis@comcast.net
BlueHorseshoe
user 10975002
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Poker Tournament Saturday June 2, 2012 at 1 pm in Wicker Park area!

$130 buy-in (6K chips) + $10 optional bonus buy (2K more in chips). Optional re-entry for $100 (maximum of one re-entry) and optional $40 add-on (6K chips) at first break.

Free food and drinks! Great structure and professional dealers!

For more info go to http://www.meetup.com...­ or email chicagopokerplayerinfo@gmail.com or text 310-598-1873.