addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Chicago Poker Meetup Group Message Board › Fun Home Games: Looking for a Game or Players ? Post it here...

Fun Home Games: Looking for a Game or Players ? Post it here...

mike
Poker_Chicago
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 10
Hello Friends:

If you're looking for a fun "home game" on a regular basis, or you have one and are looking for players, post about it here.

We will only accept postings for fun home games playing for "units" not money. We do not condone any form of illegal gambling for money or other things of value. So if you play just for fun, for 10/20, 20/40, 50/100, 5/10 ... whatever your play unit size is, and the games you play or like to play, please list that.

So, for example, you might like to play 20/40 NL Hold-em with 2,000 play units to start. Or 10/20 Limit, dealers choice with 500 play units to start. Just give enough of an idea of what kind of fun game you have or are looking for.

List your interests in this thread as it will remain at the top of the message board and not get lost in the board archives.
A former member
Post #: 30
Welcome to Chicago Gamers Club
Email for new membership application

Hey, weekly games:

Saturday, email for time (Tournament Night)
Buyin 20 points
3k In starting chips
start at 25/50 blinds
Raise blinds every 15 Min

Bigger tournament offered email for info

Sunday 8 pm (ring game)
.50/1 points
20 points min Buyin, No points Max Buyin

alexangel1(at)earthlink.net
Infinite rebuys
Games go until whenever in the am

bigger points ring games offer email for info

alexangel1(at)earthlink.net
A former member
Post #: 75
Be leary of oldmangrimis's games...a lot of cheats and collusion.
A former member
Post #: 1
We've been hosting regular tournaments in the near West burbs for the last year. We're averaging 40 players per tourney but are always looking for more. Feel free to contact me for details if you're interested.

Next game is a 100 unit NL Hold'em Freeze-Out this Friday Nov. 4th at 7pm.

Mike.
A former member
Post #: 86
Jerry Kemperman & Stash Kullman were both at oldmangrimis's game at Uic. All the decks were marked and Jerry seen some players dealing of the bottom of the deck. Stash heard that oldmangrimis has a ring of players that work games outside UIC. Beware when you playing with a group that can't speak english.devilish devilish devilish
A former member
Post #: 87
Also oldmangrimis didn't say a word about his group that travels to other games. Be very careful if a group joins your game that cannot speak english.
A former member
Post #: 3
I can't tell if this is a message board for home games or a flame thread.
mike
Poker_Chicago
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 25
I can't tell if this is a message board for home games or a flame thread.

Lol, it's a message board for fun home games for points/units, not money....

I know sometimes it seems like a flame center because Pronger and Grimis obviously don't like or trust each other...

I leave enough of their posts up that you can get a "flavor" of what one thinks of the other. But it's up to each individual to make their own decision about what game(s) they would like to attend.
A former member
Post #: 35
lol :)
A former member
Post #: 90
The hell with what people think. I want nobody cheated out of money be oldmangrimis