addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Chicago Poker Meetup Group Message Board › Fun Home Games: Looking for a Game or Players ? Post it here...

Fun Home Games: Looking for a Game or Players ? Post it here...

A former member
Post #: 3
Now with the first half of the holidays over with, I would be up for a game (for fun money wink)

Let me know if anyone has any games coming up. I live in the city
A former member
Post #: 3
Now with the first half of the holidays over with, I would be up for a game (for fun money wink)

Let me know if anyone has any games coming up. I live in the city

Yeah i have games availalbe for fun moeny in the suburbs tho. The only gmae i know of in the city is a 20/40 unit game. Out here its for less units. hit me back at nicknardulli@yahoo.com or AIM triggianese2002
A former member
Post #: 10
I moved here from NY where we have a ton of places or poker rooms in the city.

Used to run a room that was 60 units min and 200 units max NL-hold'em
sold it because I moved here.
It attracted great people and a lot of fun. Limited smoking area and drinking.
If anyone knows of a room in the westloop area with a designated dealer in this
atmostphere
please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

jffmriii at yahoo dot com
A former member
Post #: 1
i am hosting poker tounrnements call me at 847 890 3725 ask for jr will host every night if enough players come, hit me up, or IM me at Prolossxiii
A former member
Post #: 2
I moved here from NY where we have a ton of places or poker rooms in the city.

Used to run a room that was 60 units min and 200 units max NL-hold'em
sold it because I moved here.
It attracted great people and a lot of fun. Limited smoking area and drinking.
If anyone knows of a room in the westloop area with a designated dealer in this
atmostphere
please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

jffmriii at yahoo dot com

Hey, I am just moved to the West Loop as well and I am looking for some rooms with a dealer as well. U thinking of opening one up in the area? or know one already open, or anyone else know one i could get into? i am just sick of driving to resports and trump and paying the tolls everytime. i am at ogden and madison right next to the billygoat. anyway, let me know, or anyone else. email is rounderearnest at aol.com and AIM is the same rounderearnest

-dave
Terrence
user 2761333
Chicago, IL
new to the meetup group looking for fun "home game tournaments playing for units" in the west side of the city or west suburb area. email me at terryb22226@yahoo.com with upcoming home games.
A former member
Post #: 2
new to the meetup group looking for fun "home game tournaments playing for units" in the west side of the city or west suburb area. email me at terryb22226@yahoo.com with upcoming home games.

OK...newb question. What exactly does "playing for units" mean? Is it a money game or not? Thanks.
Chris
HORSESHOE220
Orland Park, IL
IN THE NEXT MONTH I SHOULD BE HOSTING A HOME TOURNAMENT FOR 75 UNITS. IN THE MOKENA/LOCKPORT AREA.

4000 IN CHIP UNITS AND BLINDS START AT 25/50 AND WILL INCREASE EVERY 20 MINS. DUE TO SIZE WE CAN ONLY FIT 40 PLAYERS. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PLEASE CONTACT ME AT HORSESHOE220(AT)AOL.COM AND INCLUDE YOUR NAME/AGE (AS WE WILL SERVE DRINKS AND DON'T WANT LIL KIDDIES AROUND)/AND CONTACT E-MAIL.

THIS IS AN INVITE ONLY TO THE POKER MEETUP GROUP AND CHICAGO POKER CLUB SO UNLESS IT IS APPROVED BY ME PLEASE BE SO KIND AS TO NOT SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE ELSE.

THANKS!
A former member
Post #: 78
hy i am oldmangrimis and i am what i am and that all that i am
A former member
Post #: 250
hy i am oldmangrimis and i am what i am and that all that i am

Oldmangrimis never made it out of the first gradedevilishdevilishdevilish