addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Chicago Poker Meetup Group Message Board › Fun Home Games: Looking for a Game or Players ? Post it here...

Fun Home Games: Looking for a Game or Players ? Post it here...

A former member
Post #: 1
IN THE NEXT MONTH I SHOULD BE HOSTING A HOME TOURNAMENT FOR 75 UNITS. IN THE MOKENA/LOCKPORT AREA.

4000 IN CHIP UNITS AND BLINDS START AT 25/50 AND WILL INCREASE EVERY 20 MINS. DUE TO SIZE WE CAN ONLY FIT 40 PLAYERS. IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PLEASE CONTACT ME AT HORSESHOE220(AT)AOL.COM AND INCLUDE YOUR NAME/AGE (AS WE WILL SERVE DRINKS AND DON'T WANT LIL KIDDIES AROUND)/AND CONTACT E-MAIL.

THIS IS AN INVITE ONLY TO THE POKER MEETUP GROUP AND CHICAGO POKER CLUB SO UNLESS IT IS APPROVED BY ME PLEASE BE SO KIND AS TO NOT SPREAD THE WORD TO ANYONE ELSE.

THANKS!
Hello, my name is Vytas, i live in Tinley Park, just moved from NY Long Island, i am 46 y.o. and looking for nl texas holdem tournaments, no cash games. My e-mail vytasusa777@yahoo.com or cell phone: 631-922-7770. THX.
A former member
i'm a college student living in Hyde Park. I've been trying to organize a weekly game on Friday nights, let me know if you're interested.

-frank
eclipse
user 3708774
Chicago, IL
i'm a college student living in Hyde Park. I've been trying to organize a weekly game on Friday nights, let me know if you're interested.

-frank

Frank -

I'd play - 24... live in Garfield Park... let me know.

eclipse
Terrence
user 2761333
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
i play a weekly game on friday nights. let me know, Terrence.
A former member
Post #: 127
I hold a couple of Games on Saturday thay have diffrent range and are a lot of fun email me if you want more info
A former member
Post #: 298
I hold a couple of Games on Saturday thay have diffrent range and are a lot of fun email me if you want more info

Be leary of odlmangrimis...a lot of cheats and collusion going on. They truly have a lot of fun taking people's money.
A former member
I am interested in a fun home game. Since I am new, nothing too serious. I like n/l hold-em and 5 card draw but would be interested in learning other card games. Live in the oak lawn area so looking for people to play with who live within a half hour's drive if possible lol.
A former member
Post #: 2
Thuesday Night Poker (Chicago West Town Area)
http://finaltablepoke...­ for info
A former member

We play No-Limit Hold em and PLO and the stakes are usually 1-2 and 2-5. Mostly city professionals, traders, Ibankers, e.c.t great crowd and there's lots of money on the table

We play in a secure building with a doorman and free parking (intersection of desplaines and adams)

If you wre tired of having to go all the way to the Horseshoe or Majestic to get some good action this is a group for you!

Denis

looppoker@yahoo.com