addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Chicago Poker Meetup Group Message Board › Congratulations to the 2007 Chicago Poker Hall of Fame Inductees !

Congratulations to the 2007 Chicago Poker Hall of Fame Inductees !

mike
Poker_Chicago
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 258
During the 2006-07 season, over 250 of Chicago's best poker players competed in a 60-tournament poker championship series. On Tuesday, Dec. 18th, the following ten players were inducted into the Chicago Poker Hall of Fame:

NATE BEAL
DON CROSBIE
RITTA DANKHA
IWONA FILUCIAK
MERRI FURLONG
JENNIFER LEWKOWICZ
MAVERICK MARQUEE
FABIAN RAMOS
JOE RONDON
NEVILLE WHITE

Merri Furlong was recognized as the 2007 Chicago No-Limit Poker Grand Champion. 1st and 2nd Runners-up are Ritta Dankha and Maverick Marquee.

Fabian Ramos was named 2007 Chicago No-Limit Poker Player of the Year. Neville White and Nate Beal are POY runners-up.

To read the complete story please visit:
http://www.ChicagoPok...­

To see the pictorial and biographies of the 2007 Hall of Fame Players, please visit:
http://www.chicagopok...­

The Chicago Poker and Texas Holdem Meetup Groups join everyone in the Chicago sports community in congratulating this extraordinary group of players!
A former member
Post #: 6
CONGRATS TO ALL YOU HALL OF FAMERS!!! Great BIG Thanks to Mike for being such a great director...(eff what Pronger says..lol)! Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY HOLIDAY!! biggrin
Merri
8thmile
Chicago, IL
Post #: 15
Yes, thanks Mike, for setting up such a great learning environment for us. The competition and comraderie were great! Congrats to everyone. cool: I hope to see y'all again at the tables.
A former member
Post #: 187
Mike really put together a world class tournament with a great structure, Thanks Mike. I went on a rush and got lucky at a lot of these tournament but all the player that made the Hall of Fame show there skill and talent by putting up consistent result. Congrates, you are all great players.

P.S I hope to see all you guys soon, just not at my table.