addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Mo-Kan-Neb No-Limit Poker Championship Series Message Board › Poker Study Group - Westport KC

Poker Study Group - Westport KC

A former member
Post #: 1
Been stewing on this for a while and ready to make it happen

Putting together a small (no more than 6) and serious Poker Study Group with the sole purpose of becoming better and more profitable players.
Emphasis is not on results but more on thought process and decision making. Hand analysis probably be a key factor as well as deeply examining different styles that we will run across.
I have all kinds of resources and access to some pros, one of which I am sure would visit from time to time.

I have a nice board room with big screen and whiteboards where we can meet in Westport but am open to moving around or relocating.

If you are dead serious about getting better, are NOT dogmatic about how to play and can have open and intelligent sharing of ideas and most of all respect others right to have differing viewpoints and even be wrong - then please respond. I have no problem putting to a vote the booting out anyone who is going to be a jerk.

BTW, I have only been playing 2 years but have positive profit 8 of the last 9 months. I play cash and tourney holdem but am open to new arenas.

A former member
This sounds like a great idea...just what i need. When and where? 816.616.2820
Robin M.
user 22292261
Kansas City, MO
Been stewing on this for a while and ready to make it happen

Putting together a small (no more than 6) and serious Poker Study Group with the sole purpose of becoming better and more profitable players.
Emphasis is not on results but more on thought process and decision making. Hand analysis probably be a key factor as well as deeply examining different styles that we will run across.
I have all kinds of resources and access to some pros, one of which I am sure would visit from time to time.

I have a nice board room with big screen and whiteboards where we can meet in Westport but am open to moving around or relocating.

If you are dead serious about getting better, are NOT dogmatic about how to play and can have open and intelligent sharing of ideas and most of all respect others right to have differing viewpoints and even be wrong - then please respond. I have no problem putting to a vote the booting out anyone who is going to be a jerk.

BTW, I have only been playing 2 years but have positive profit 8 of the last 9 months. I play cash and tourney holdem but am open to new arenas.

I would love to come to meetings like that, but you are too far away for me, I live in southwest corner of ks. would be nice to get something like that started out here! Good Luck!
Taylor H.
user 13997136
Loxahatchee, FL

I am very interested in this. My husband and i would like to join. Please email me: taylorhazlehurst@gmail.com