addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Mo-Kan-Neb No-Limit Poker Championship Series Message Board › Main Event Question

Main Event Question

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!!
I recently came in 2nd Place in the Kansas City Championship (Congrats Doug!)....My question is this....When the tournament was over, I think I left too soon because they did not have a chance to get my last name or anything and I was wondering if I was supposed to get some kind of ticket for the main event in Topeka or if I am just supposed to show up? Also, I was wondering exactly where the main event is to take place. I know it says "Fairlawn Mall", but is this an acutal Mall and if so, where in the mall will the tournament take place? Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sara
SBishop
user 7306304
Group Organizer
Topeka, KS
Post #: 35
Hey Sara :

We'll get your name posted correctly.

You're on the qualifying list so all you need to do is just show up with picture ID and you're good to go.

Registration starts at 330 and the Main Event starts at 4pm.

If you want to play in the practice tournament for the Mixed Games event, you're welcome to participate in that as well... see this link about it:
http://poker.meetup.c...­

Archer.