Nov 28, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
As usual there is a lot to talk about.
You can all look forward to the regular appearance of the "Flying 800 Pound Gorilla." The egg timer that can't seem to keep time and the "One Minutes."
"One Minutes" are an opportunity for you to introduce yourself and tell us for approximately one minute, what is on your mind. You can talk for one minute or less about anything from a hang nail that's been bothering you, to your explanation of the meaning of life, but you only have one minute.
Remember the rules:
- Bring your voice and passion, but leave your anger and condescension at home.
- Be respectful to everyone during discussions)
- If you get angry at differing opinions, please realize that this is not the place for you and kindly do not attend.
- Eat, drink and be merry and tip well if you can.
- We don't have to leave as friends, but we can't leave as enemies.
Here are some of the topics we could explore:
- Although Joe Paterno is guilty of some pretty bad things as far as covering up Sandusky's acts are concerned, hasn't the NCAA and the school gone a little to far in their punishments?
- What are the upsides to not seeking the death penalty for the Movie Massacre Mass Murder suspect?
- Is the weather that we've had for almost a year now, just weather? Or is the climate actually changing?
- Will the European crisis sink Obama's bid for reelection or is it just going to be his plain old ineptness?
- It seems there are a lot more black conservatives calling talk radio now. How is this? Are there more than 1% of blacks occupying the Republican Party now?
- Is the war on terrorism best handled as a police action or a military action?
- Should some of the unions in London strike to get what they need? What better time to do it front of the whole world? The cabbies perhaps and public transportation folks perhaps?
- What the Frak's wrong with Fracking?
- Can this group have an intelligent and adult discussion about squirting? Do you know what it is? And if so, is it real, what is it exactly and does it happen all the time?
- ...more to come.
I look forward to talking to you all.