addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The London Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Paymet for group on meetup.com - POLL

Paymet for group on meetup.com - POLL

nickie{D}
user 2588932
Teignmouth, GB
To all members who actually come to our first Tuesday London meetups!

I've set up a poll to collect opinions on how we should cover the costs of running the group on this platform (meetup.com)

Please visit the site and look for the poll (it may be hiding under a blue word More in the menu bar under the group's title.)

I had hoped that setting up a poll would automatically inform members of its existence, but it doesn't seem to do that, so sorry for spamming your inbox.

Grateful for your vote - I need to decide how to handle it as I've just had to pay organizer dues again.

nickie{D}

Group Organizer, London Polyamory Meetup Group
Tom L.
BongoTom
London, GB
Post #: 4
If we are to have a hat, let's make it a nice colourful one that sits ostentatiously on a table each month, keeping the parrot company. Happy to provide such a hat. I'm sure there's people in the group with artistic talent - perhaps one of them could make us a nice cheery, friendly sign for it?
A former member
Post #: 5
I'm new to this group and I'm hoping to come to my first meetup on Tuesday. I'm a provisional yes at the moment. I'll be happy to contribute financially to the running of the group. Personally I think it would be best to have a collection at the last meetup before the annual fee is due, although I realise members who don't attend that meetup will effectively be non paying members. But I'd like to think regulars will be happy to contribute something at some point.
nickie{D}
user 2588932
Teignmouth, GB
Post #: 27
Tom, sorry, never took you up on your offer of a pretty hat - have just shelled out another £46 for organiser dues though, so if I remember I should be asking folks for money this month! If you wanna bring a suitable hat and/or help collecting, I'd be delighted to accept your offer!