addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The London Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › useful page with resources for poly living and loving

useful page with resources for poly living and loving

nickie{D}
user 2588932
Teignmouth, GB
Post #: 26
This page is offered by a friend of mine in San Francisco - so it IS mainly American, but the tools and the issues are so similar that I think you will find it very useful. See http://blog.uncharted...­ I just had her send me a .pdf called "Is it over?" which talks about how we define success in relationships, and how to tell when it is time to move on. There are other things you can find there - and I hope it proves a useful resource for someone, at least.