addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board The London Polyamory Meetup Group Discussion Forum › BBC3 Documentary about relationships

BBC3 Documentary about relationships

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm contacting you because I'm working on a documentary for BBC3 about relationships, and part of this is questioning the idea of monogamy and traditional relationship structures.

The documentary broadly is looking at how relationships and dating are changing in the modern world where we are so hyper connected to so many people and technology is featuring ever more in our every moment. The evolving landscape of technology means we are connected – sometimes intensely and continuously – with many more people than before. Technology also means that the very definitions of infidelity have broadened.

Our research has driven us to question whether relationship structures might need to change as within monogamous structures infidelity is on the rise, and we are slower to commit to relationships and quicker to end them. Do new structures need to exist which reconciles our need for commitment and our need for freedom?

It’s for a young audience 18-25 so we’re looking for individuals around this age group that can articulate their poly decisions. Anything you could tell me about your own experiences or decisions that would help us develop a true narrative as well as any advice on how we could meet younger individuals who are making poly decisions would be really helpful.

If anyone would be willing to speak to me it would be great if they could email me alana.mcverry@roughcut-tv.com or call me on 0207 284 6910.

Thank you for your time.

Alana