Nonviolent Communication (NVC), also known as Compassionate Communication, is a globally recognized approach to peacemaking and relationships that says that EVERYONE'S THRIVING MATTERS.
Developed by Marshall Rosenberg, Phd, NVC has been endorsed by Arun Gandhi, William Ury, Marianne Williamson, Jack Canfield, John Gray, Tony Robbins, and many others.
You might be:
* Struggling to be heard or understood
* Dealing with someone else's behavior that crosses your boundaries
* Want to get a work project done, but have some "personality conflicts" that are getting in the way
* Longing to get back that special connection with your partner
* Finding yourself disappointed or upset with someone important to you
* Wanting more safety, belonging, or connection
This unique, down-to-earth, easy-to-use approach to NVC integrates the latest findings in brain science (Interpersonal Neurobiology) and Attachment Theory with NVC and Thriving Life principles. It's gotten rave reviews from everyone from CEOs, CNVC Certified Trainers, and veteran therapists to couples, parents, and families.
For more about "what NVC is," click on the Pages tab above and look for "NVC Overview."