addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF *Brazilian* Portuguese Language and Dancing! Message Board › Win 2 Tickets to Watch Elite Squad 2 in San Francisco

Win 2 Tickets to Watch Elite Squad 2 in San Francisco

Oakland, CA
Post #: 39

Street Smart Brazil will give away two tickets to see the opening of Tropa de Elite 2 - Elite Squad: The Enemy Within in San Francisco on February 10th at the Four Star Theatre. The movie is Brazil's official entry for this year's Academy Awards. You will see it uncut and undubbed for the first time in the big screen here in the US. These tickets are a gift from Variance Films and Flatiron Films.

To learn how to win the tickets, please visit­

I am also organizing a group screening with discounted tickets. More info soon. If you would be interested in joining us to see this wonderful movie together, please email me.

I haven't seen Elite Squad 2 yet and am thrilled with the opportunity to see it in a theater. I hope you’re able to join me!