Are you tired of being around negativity? Do you sometimes feel a bit stuck? Are you ready to be around happiness and laughter?
In other words, are you ready to be positively lit up?
If so, join us.
We are a group of Positive People Doing Positive Things and we get together for ONE reason: To feel good about living.
People in this group want:
- to feel good about their lives
- to feel good about the people in their lives
- to do positive things that fill them up with positive feelings
- to feel good, motivated and inspired after being together
- to feel lit up by life
- to feel happy and laugh
- to feel unstoppable at attaining the good that's waiting for them
In this group, every event will include a fun activity designed to fill you up with positive goodness -- and guaranteed to make sure you leave on a natural high.
Each event is run and orchestrated by Master Healer and Coach Christina Renée Joubert -- a badass who's overcome just about everything in life so that she can share the directions to the other end of the rainbow with you.
Christina's special magic that she brings to each event is this: She was born with the ability to see and feel where a person harbors darkness, negativity or energy that keeps them from living their best life -- and she was born with the ability to remove it -- sometimes in an instant.
If you crave positivity, and any of the above, then we crave to be around you.
Join us, and be prepared to be inspired and positively lit up.
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE OUTDOOR MIXER FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE DOING POSITIVE THINGS.
Hike up to the top of Mt Hollywood with Christina Renée Joubert, a master healer and coach. Talk with other positive-minded people, enjoy motivational prompts, ice breakers, energy releases and for those who choose: energy healings.
Work through blocks you may be having to happiness, tap into your inner strength and warrior, get inspired, work together to feel better, and sweat getting your ass up to the top. :)
On the hike, you'll experience beautiful views, exceptional trails, high energy, positive people, energy releases, and the opportunity to start your weekend off feeling full, lit up and inspired in nature.
If you're having a problem in your life or relationships and/or feeling stuck, Christina will be there to help you probe your issues and get yourself "unstuck".
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Arrive by 8:15 to check-in
- We'll start hike at 8:30 sharp
- We'll offer icebreaker games and motivational challenges to enjoy along the hike
- Moderate hike (should be easily do-able for most people)
- Roughly 2 1/2 to 3 hours from start to finish
- Round-trip distance from start to finish is roughly 4.5 miles
- EASY, FREE PARKING
- Bring water
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking/hiking/running shoes
- Bring sunscreen or a hat as there's not much shade on the trail
2650 N. Vermont Canyon Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027
Meet at the yellow picnic benches across the street from the Golf Course at Griffith Park's Vermont Ave entrance. (Near the public restrooms)
Parking is free and there's usually ample parking available on the street or in the Greek Theater lower lots (on Vermont Canyon Rd).
We ask that you arrive 15-20 minutes early to find parking and get checked in; we'll be there by 8am.