Positive Connections for Success is a more relaxed and personal networking group for business professionals looking to build relationships and grow their business through referrals.
We focus on:
• Networking: Building relationships and earning each others trust to become referral partners
• Education: Understanding your business and helping you articulate your business
• Leadership: Leaders of the round table philosophy, every member is a leader of this group
We follow a structured meeting agenda starting with networking to develop relationships, giving us time to talk and get to know each other while having a warm breakfast, followed by:
• One Minute Elevator Pitch
• Business Presentations with Q&A and feedback (we have a large screen & clicker/pointer available for powerpoint presentations)
• Brainstorming Session, Successes & Referrals to Help Each Others Businesses grow
• Lots of Fun in the Process
"We Refer Business Partners, Not Business Cards!"
This is a group with category/specialty specific members (only one member per category/speciality).
Please view our sponsors page or contact us to verify your industry, category and specialty, before attending a meeting so as to not be in conflict with a group member.
We meet every other Thursday morning and welcome guests to come and experience the group and then apply to join.
Non-members/guests pay a $10 fee to attend, which includes a warm served breakfast. Please be prepared with a one minute elevator pitch presenting:
• who you are
• type of business
• who would be a good referral for you
Current positions that we are interviewing, to build relationships with and pass referrals to include:
• Physical Therapist
• Limo or car service
• General Contractor
• And more...
Please contact us for information or if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at our next meetup!