addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

*Fun, Positive, and Mature! Message Board › Salsa partner and opportunity to dance

Salsa partner and opportunity to dance

A former member
Post #: 29
Hi,
Anyone interested in going to Rendezvous in Rockville on Wednesdays or Fridays to dance salsa?

I would like to go with a male so I am guaranteed a partner but of course going with a female will be fun too. I am a beginner Salsa dancer, and I've been taking lessons for one year.

http://www.dance911.c...­.

Please see website for details.

If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please email me. I don't have access to this site most of the day.

*I am not affiliate with Rendezvous. I am a member of this group and hoping to meet someone who wants to go salsa dance.

-D

P.S. Rendezvous might be a fun outing for this group as well.
A former member
Post #: 30
I have been to Rendezvous twice. It is a lot of fun. People of all dance levels attend.